I've spent a lot of time over the last few weeks talking about diversity and inclusive behaviors in global teams. I've done so because I strongly believe effectively leading global teams REQUIRES mastering diversity and inclusion. A global leader's guide to leading diverse teams includes the following elements:
1. Understand and be able to articulate the business case for diversity.(Blog 3/23)
2. Deepen your cultural awareness(Blogs 3/26-27)
3. Build a diverse team(Blogs 3/28, 4/10-11)
4. Manage divergent conversations(Blog 4/12)
5. Converge the divergent conversation(Blog 4/16)
I'll cover my last point #6 tomorrow: Mastering technology.